WeSubsea is committed to protecting the health and safety of all people involved with our activities and thus achieving a safe workplace without accident or incident, preservation of the environment, quality of the products/services and compliance with all applicable regulations.
The attainment and maintenance of the highest HSEQ standards is one of the main priorities for WeSubsea. Our HSEQ goals and objectives are equally as important as our economic goals.
- Take responsibility for our own actions and behaviour
- Encourage staff, clients and visitors to report any observed near misses and improper activities
- A visible, strong and supportive leadership will follow up, deal promptly and effectively with any issues raised
- Promote a pleasant and healthy working environment
- Record and minimise any impact on the natural environment
- Attend to the needs of our customers, suppliers, employees and the community
- Set realistic and measurable HSEQ targets and objectives and strive to reach these
- Create a safe working environment at all times
- Continue to mitigate the impact of any risks which may endanger health, safety and the environment or could affect the quality of products and services it provides and take preventive measures promptly and effectively
- To ensure our company standards will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we operate
Our vision is for an accident free, safe and healthy work environment.
WeSubsea has ISO 9001:2015 certification and are working to and in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001